1. Torre will continue to place Furcal in the 2 slot. ( He offers nothing to the offense at that spot anymore. In fact he has become a liability.)
2. Besides Billingsley, ( And I question his heart )––NO shutdown starter.
3. Belisario, is a loose cannon.
4. Manny being Manny. ( Note, I love the guy but he reminds me of an ex- girlfriend I used to have. Incredibly HOT, but not all there. I couldn't get enough of her even though I knew she was not for me. Given enough time she was going to let me down.
5. Russell Martin not being Russell Martin. Liked him better when he was 20 pounds heavier good for 14 to 18 jack's a year. If he wants to be a punch and judy This "new" Russell Martin should at least be hitting for average.
6. Juan Pierre will be depressed on the bench. It will affect his play.
7. The second half schedule will not be kind.