I couldn't stand this guy at the Daily News, Thomas Hoffarth. He wrote that the Dodgers should trade Kershaw, or we will be in deep trouble, at least until the beginning of 2010. So, I just told him how i felt about him.
Ken from Lincoln Heights:
If you were GM, you would be fired trading someone who
1) is 21 who is suddenly the most reliable starter on the rotation
2) makes 400k instead of Halladay's 14 mil
3) knowing how fans love Kershaw's potential growth
4) also, he is 10 years younger than Halladay
5) calling his last 8 starts, unproven
6) umm did I mention he is only 21 and has less than 1.00 ERA in the past 8 starts?
You are an idiot. Go be friends with Steve Phillips, you tool.
Read his dumb rant here: