A look at today's finale at Coors Field, by the numbers:
- One: Plate appearance by Manny Ramirez in two games since he was claimed off waivers by the White Sox on Friday
Two: Home runs by Todd Helton this weekend, after two home runs in his previous 31 games and four home runs on the season before Friday
Three: Saves by the Dodgers this week: two by Hong-Chih Kuo, and one by Octavio Dotel
- Four: Extra-base hits by Rod Barajas, in his four games as a Dodger
- Five: Straight wins by Ted Lilly as a Dodger. The last Dodger pitcher to win six games in a calendar month was Burt Hooton, in August 1975
- Six: Consecutive series finales with the Rockies won by the Dodgers, after splitting the first two games
Seven: Straight games with a home run for the Dodgers, a season-high streak
- Eight: Doubles in August by Andre Ethier
Nine: Game hitting streak by Ryan Theriot, who is hitting .333/.366/.513 during that span. Theriot also has nine multi-hit games as a Dodger.
Ten: Straight series wins over Colorado by the Dodgers
Here is the Dodger record this year, broken down by television station:
Get your guesses in for Xeifrank's game simulation here.
Game Time: 12:10 p.m.