Now, I know Eric does these reviews and I am not going step on that, but here some thoughts.
Player movement - it is a small sample size but Ivan De Jesus may be able to make the first series in AAA after collecting his first major league per diem. I would option him down when Blake comes back, I think that is what team wanted any way. If they need someone to fill in at 2B for a longer period, he can come back but he doesn't fit right now.
The next move is probably this weekend in San Diego when the Dodgers use their 5th starter for the first time, and while its a great story, I think Hector will get DFAed and the Dodgers will keep Ellis until Navarro comes back. If Hector clears waivers and the Dodgers can send him to AAA to share the load with Ellis, that would be okay with me.
I'll address the other moves as they emerge.
The things I am pleased with so far:
1. Kershaw, Bills and Kuroda were all successful, Kershaw being a candidate (Lee will probably get it) for NL Pitcher of the Week.
2. Matt Kemp is having a good start but more importantly, seems to be really comfortable this year (from what I can tell).
3. Furcal is moving really well, even if he only plays 4-5 times a week, that will be great for the team, he must stay healthy.
4. Broxton 3 for 3 in saves, maddening at times yes but still doing the job.
5. Donnie not making any really bad moves yet.
Some but not for now.