A few trivial Dodgers notes on the final off day of the break...
James Loney, Juan Uribe, and Casey Blake are tied for fourth on the Dodgers in home runs...with four.
- The Dodgers have allowed one run or less in each of their last four games. The last time they had a streak like that of five games was May 14-20, 2003. In the final four games of that stretch, Eric Gagne picked up a save, one of six straight games (in seven days) Gagne would get a save.
- Dodger shortstops in July (mostly Rafael Furcal, with Dee Gordon and Jamey Carroll mixed in) have four singles in 37 at-bats with three walks, hitting .108/.175/.108
- Clayton Kershaw has scored seven runs this season. The last pitcher to score more than that was Darren Dreifort, with 10 in 1998.
- Carroll has eight RBI this season in 311 plate appearances. He is on pace for 14 RBI in 548 PA. The fewest RBI by a Dodger with at least 400 PA is 16, held jointly by Tony Smith in 1910 and Dave Roberts in 2003.
- The Dodgers have won nine of their last 13 games at Chase Field.
- The Diamondbacks called up first baseman Brandon Allen and activated infielder Geoff Blum from the disabled list, and outrighted Juan Miranda and designated Wily Mo Pena for assignment. SB Nation Arizona has more details.