Here are some Dodgers links for a Sunday...
- There appears to be a difference of opinion between Andre Ethier and Dodgers trainers and management as to the severity of Ethier's knee injury. T.J. Simers of the Los Angeles Times wonders why the Dodgers haven't simply shutdown their right fielder. "Other than going into the training room every day and saying my knee hurts, and having six-inch needles stuck into it to make it feel better, I've told them my mechanics are messed up because of my knee. They know," Ethier told Simers. "But they've told me, 'Grin and bear it.'"
- Steve Dilbeck of the Los Angeles TImes wonders if James Loney can stay hot and stave off the inevitability of getting non-tendered this offseason.
- The Left Field Pavilion takes a look forward to November and what it means for Matt Kemp.
- Speaking of Kemp, here is video of his third walk-off home run of the season.
- A relevant website for several of us who will be in Pasadena this afternoon.