Camelback Ranch has released its tentative 2013 spring schedule, which includes the home portion of their tentative 2013 spring training schedule. The Dodgers are slated to begin on Saturday, Feb. 23 against their Glendale co-tenants, the Chicago White Sox.
The full schedule hasn't yet been released, but here are the home games for the Dodgers, plus a few road games gathered from other teams' tentative home schedules. All games are 1 p.m. PT unless otherwise noted:
- Sat., Feb. 23: vs. White Sox (12:05 p.m.)
- Sun., Feb. 24: at White Sox (12:05 p.m.)
- Mon., Feb. 25: vs. Cubs (12:05 p.m.)
- Tue., Feb. 26: vs. Giants (12:05 p.m.)
- Thu., Feb. 28: vs. Angels (12:05 p.m.)
- Fri., Mar. 1: vs. Padres (12:05 p.m.)
- Sun., Mar. 3: vs. Indians (12:05 p.m.)
- Thu., Mar. 7: vs. Rangers (12:05 p.m.)
- Sat., Mar. 9: vs. Mariners (12:05 p.m.)
- Sun., Mar. 10: at Rockies (12:05 p.m.)
- Thu., Mar. 14: vs. Cubs
- Fri., Mar. 15: vs. Royals (7:05 p.m.)
- Sun., Mar. 17: vs. Brewers
- Mon., Mar. 18: vs. Diamondbacks
- Tue., Mar. 19: vs. Athletics
- Fri., Mar. 22: vs. Reds
- Sat., Mar. 23 vs. White Sox (TBD)
- Tue., Mar. 26: vs Rockies (7:05 p.m.)
Daylight savings time starts on Sunday, March 11, after which Arizona will be on Pacific time.
The regular season starts on Monday, April 1 against the Giants at Dodger Stadium.