Dodgers manager Don Mattingly will host a charity event in January in downtown Los Angeles. The marquee-busting "A Night of Entertainment with Don Mattingly hosted by George Lopez" will be held on Thursday, Jan. 24 from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. PT at the Sports Museum of Los Angeles.
"I'm really excited with the night that we've put together to assist both Mattingly Charities and the Dodgers Dream Foundation," said Mattingly in a statement. "I hope all Dodger fans, sports fans and comedy fans will come together on January 24 for these great causes."
Tickets start at $195 for the event, and there will be a silent auction of several Dodgers memorabilia items and special events and experiences.
Here is the schedule for the event:
- 6:30 p.m. - Silent auction, and cocktail reception with hosted food and beverages
- 8 p.m. - Opening remarks by Lopez
- 8:15 p.m. - Comedic performances
- 9 p.m. - Q&A with Mattingly
- 10 p.m. - Closing remarks