Pick one of the choices from each of the questions below. The answers to each question are
worth a certain amount of points. If you answer the question correctly you get that many points. The
person with the most points at the end of the week wins the weekly contest. Please make your picks before the
start of the first game. MammothDodger won the Week 1 contest.
1) How many runs will the Dodgers
outscore their opponents by this week?
A) Less than -4 (15 points)
B) -4 to -2 (11 points)
C) -1 to 1 (8 points)
D) 2 to 4 (11 points)
E) more than 4 (15 points)
2) Who hits the first Dodger HR of the week?
A) Matt Kemp
B) Andre Ethier
C) Juan Rivera (13 points)
D) James Loney
E) Juan Uribe
F) Other (25 points)
3) How many games will the Dodgers win this week (6 games total)
A) 0 (40 points)
B) 1 (30 points)
C) 2 (15 points)
D) 3 (7 points)
E) 4 (13 points)
F) 5 (18 points)
G) 6 (35 points)
4) How many saves does Javy Guerra
get this week?
A) None (15 points)
B) 1 (5 points)
C) 2 (7 points)
D) 3 (20 points)
E) More than 3 (40 points)
5) How many runs do the Dodgers score against the Astros
this week (3 games)?
A) Less than 9 (30 points)
B) 9-10 (15 points)
C) 11-14 (5 points)
D) 15-16 (7 points)
E) 17-18 (12 points)
F) More than 18 (20 points)
6) How many strikeouts does Kershaw get this week (one projected start vs Houston)?
A) Less than 5 (20 points)
B) 5-6 (12 points)
C) 6-7 (8 points)
D) 7-8 (6 points)
E) 9-10 (12 points)
F) More than 10 (25 points)
7) How many HRs do Kemp/Ethier hit combined this week?
A) None (30 points)
B) 1-2 (15 points)
C) 3 (15 points)
D) 4 (15 points)
E) More than 4 (25 points)
8) On Wednesday April 18th (Capuano vs Greinke), which team wins the game?
A) Dodgers (20 points)
A) The Dodgers will get shutout atleast one time this week (25 points)
B) The Dodgers will shutout an opponent atleast one time this week (25 points)
C) A Dodger player will have a multi-HR game this week (25 points)
D) The Dodgers will score more than 7 runs atleast once this week (25 points)
E) Clayton Kershaw
will not give up any earned runs this week (25 points)
F) James Loney hits a HR this week (25 points)
G) AAron Harang gets a quality start this week (25 points)
10) Pick the sequence of wins (W) and losses (L) for the six games this week.
ie - WWWLLW
Each pick is worth 5 points, but you are not eligible for more points once you miss a game. If the Dodgers win
their first four games the picks in the example above would net you 5+5+5=15 points.
How many hits will the Dodgers get this week (6 games)?