Pick one of the choices from each of the questions below. The answers to each question are worth a certain amount of points. If you answer the question correctly you get that many points. The person with the most points at the end of the week wins the weekly contest. Please make your picks before the start of the first game.
MammothDodger won the Week 1 contest.
Vegas Blues won the Week 2 contest.
Taylor Maricle won the Week 3 contest.
This weeks games. At Colorado (3) and at Chicago (3)
1) How many runs do the Dodgers score this week (6 scheduled games)?
A) Less than 21 (20 points)
B) 21 to 24 (12 points)
C) 25 to 30 (6 points)
D) 31 to 34 (11 points)
E) more than 34 (17 points)
2) How many HRs do the Dodgers hit in Colorado?
A) 0 (20 points)
B) 1 to 2 (13 points)
C) 3 (5 points)
D) 4-5 (11 points)
E) More than 5 (18 points)
3) How many games will the Dodgers win this week (6 scheduled games total)
A) 0 (40 points)
B) 1 (30 points)
C) 2 (15 points)
D) 3 (7 points)
E) 4 (15 points)
F) 5 (30 points)
G) 6 (40 points)
4) How many HRs does Ted Lilly give up in his Colorado start?
A) 0 (9 points)
B) 1 (7 points)
C) 2 (14 points)
D) More than 2 (20 points)
5) How many HRs do Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier combine for this week?
A) 0-1 (12 points)
B) 2 (12 points)
C) 3 (14 points)
D) 4-5 (18 points)
E) more than 5 (25 points)
6) How many triples does Dee Gordon hit this week?
A) 0 (11 points)
B) 1 (8 points)
C) 2 (15 points)
D) more than 2 (20 points)
7) Who do the Dodgers score more runs against this week?
A) Cubs (20 points)
B) Colorado (10 points)
8) What is the most runs the Dodgers score in a game this week?
A) Less than 4 (30 points)
B) 4-5 (25 points)
C) 6-7 (20 points)
D) 8 (15 points)
E) more than 8 (20 points)
Make up your own crazy or not so crazy event to happen this week. If it comes true I will assign points to it fairly subjectively based on the following criteria. Please don't make it too hard for me to calculate it.
< 10% chance of happening (50 points)
< 25% chance of happening (25 points)
< 50% chance of happening (15 points)
> 50% chance of happening (10 points)
> 75% chance of hapenning (2 points)
ie - Ted Lilly gives up zero earned runs in Colorado start (30 points)
ie - Matt Kemp has a multiple HR game (40 points)
ie - Clayton Kershaw pitches a CG shutout (40 points)
ie - The Dodgers sweep the Rockies (35 points)
10) Pick the sequence of wins (W) and losses (L) for the six games this week.
ie - WWWLLW
Each pick is worth 5 points, but you are not eligible for more points once you miss a game. If the Dodgers win their first four games the picks in the example above would net you 5+5+5=15 points.
How many total bases will Matt Kemp get this week?
Note: If any game gets rained out, then tough shit.