TBLA has been invited to participate in the LFP End of Season Softball Tournament. Should you like to sign up, instructions are below. Beware, it is the weekend of Carmageddon II, but also be aware that softball is fun.
Hello members of True Blue LA
The LFP is doing another charity tournament at Big League dreams in West Covina again. Date is Saturday Sept. 29th and cost is the same as last time. $35 a person. If you would like to play again for TBLA I have the registration page up and running. All you have to do is buy a ticket for TBLA or what ever team you would like to play on and you're in. We will be collecting food and hygiene products again for the Angelus Temple dream center and food bank. Any questions feel free to contact me but it's pretty much the same as last time other than more blogs participating. Thanks for your time and hope to see you there.
-- THE SCHEDULE --
There are eleven teams, the top six make the playoffs. TBLA's schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 am, Fenway Park, True Blue LA v. The LFP 2
- 11: 00 am, Tiger Stadium, Shadows of 88 v. True Blue LA
- 12:00 pm, Dodger Stadium, Sons of Steve Garvey v. True Blue LA
-- THE ROSTER --
Those who have paid:
13 Players - Roster Full
- jrock247 (Justin)
- GScott (Gary)
- HollywoodJoe (Joe)
- Billyum (Billy)
- Bknapp (Brent)
- Nolij (Matt)
- IVDown (Bobby)
- David Guerreva (ishXDavid)
- Mary J. Whitfield [pitcher] (75Dodger)
- Josie Becker
- Kevin (Robot) [pitcher]
- Josh (Delias)
- Eric Velazquez [From DT]
-- THE RULES--
- All teams must have a minimum of 12 players
- All teams must have a minimum of 2 female players.
- All teams must have at least 1 female player on the field at all times.
- All players must be 18 years of age or older.
- All team rosters must be submitted by September 22 2012
- All player registrations must be submitted by and paid September 28 2012
- No organized teams.
- Any player with no association to a blog will be assigned a team.
- Have fun.