Here is a recap of Friday's game action, which included late runs aplenty:
|National League Wild Card Standings|
Dodgers Magic Number: 14
Dodgers Tragic Number: 10
Dodgers 3, Reds 1 (10): For the second time in three nights, Matt Kemp drove in the winning score, this time with a two-run single in the 10th inning to beat Cincinnati.
Brewers 4, Nationals 2: Down 2-1 in the ninth inning, Milwaukee rallied for three runs. Ryan Braun drove in the tying run with a single, then scored the go-ahead run on a double by Aramis Ramirez. The Brewers have won six straight games and nine of their last 10.
Here is Saturday's schedule:
- 10:05 a.m. - St. Louis (Adam Wainwright) at Chicago (Travis Wood)
- 10:05 a.m. - Milwaukee (Wily Peralta) at Washington (Gio Gonzalez)
- 1:05 p.m. - Los Angeles (Stephen Fife) at Cincinnati (Mat Latos)
- 1:05 p.m. - Atlanta (Mike Minor) at Philadelphia (Roy Halladay)
- 5:10 p.m. - Arizona (Patrick Corbin) at Colorado (Jhoulys Chacin)