Hyun-jin Ryu pitches twice this week. - USA TODAY Sports
The Dodgers play eight games in seven days this week, including five road contests.
The Dodgers have their second and final off day of the Cactus League this week, but they also have a pair of split squad days, giving them their second consecutive week with eight games on the schedule. In addition, the Dodgers play road games on five of the seven days this week, meaning a lot of bus trips in their future.
Here is a look at the schedule for the week, with all times 1 p.m. PT unless otherwise noted:
- Monday: at Milwaukee, Fox Sports Wisconsin
- Tuesday: at Cincinnati, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: off day
- Thursday: vs. Cubs, webcast
- Friday: at San Diego (ss)
- Friday: vs. Kansas City (ss), 7 p.m., webcast
- Saturday: at Texas
- Sunday: vs. Milwaukee (ss), KCAL
- Sunday: at Arizona (ss), Fox Sports Arizona
On Friday the Dodgers play a day-night doubleheader, and hopefully the weather will cooperate more this time than last Friday, when rain washed out games against the Reds and Giants. The Dodgers will also have a shorter trip to make Friday, coming to and from Peoria, which is much closer to Camelback Ranch than is Scottsdale.