Our league had great success last year adding a few folks from this forum so we wanted to extend the invite again this season for anybody wanting to get in on a Fantasy Baseball league.
We have 9 folks in so far but we generally like to get around 14 - 16 people so there are some spots if you or anybody you know want to join.
Here's the basics on our league:
- Head to Head League
- Draft is Saturday March 30th at 8:30 pm, CPU randomized draft order
- Batter Categories (5): Runs, Home Runs, RBI's, On Base Percentage, Net Stolen Bases
- Pitcher Categories (5): Wins, Strikeouts, ERA, WHIP, Net Saves
- Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL
- You may change players daily and there is no limit on transactions for picking up or dropping players.
- There are 2 divisions of teams and the winner of each division will get the top 2 seeds going into play offs.
Last but not least there is a betting pool if interested and isn't required. $20 to enter with $10 going towards the playoff bracket winners and the other $10 going toward side pots... (best record, most home runs as a team, lowest ERA... etc)
Again we'd love to have any of you guys because you all know your stuff! If interested shoot me an email or reply here: email@example.com