The Dodgers new network is still unavailable to the bulk of Los Angeles, though that may change as the domestic portion of the schedule approaches. But at least for the next two weeks, there are other options locally to watch the Dodgers even without SportsNet LA.
All three Freeway Series games will be available on television locally though the Angels broadcast. The two games at Dodger Stadium, Thursday and Friday, will be on Fox Sports West, with the Anaheim finale on KCOP on Saturday.
The Friday and Saturday games against the Angels will also be televised live on MLB Network, though both games will be blacked out locally.
The opener against the Padres on Sunday will be exclusively televised on ESPN, the first of two straight weeks the Dodgers will be on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball.
In addition, the April 5 game against the Giants at Dodger Stadium will be televised by Fox Sports 1 regionally and will not be blacked out in Los Angeles.
Here's a look at the schedule for the next two weeks, with alternative TV options:
- Thursday, March 27 vs. Angels, 7:10 p.m. - Fox Sports West
- Friday, March 28 vs. Angels, 7:10 p.m. - Fox Sports West
- Saturday, March 29 at Angels, 6:05 p.m. - KCOP
- Sunday, March 30 at Padres, 5:05 p.m. - ESPN*
- Saturday, April 5 vs. Giants, 1:10 p.m. - Fox Sports 1
- Sunday, April 6 vs. Giants, 5:05 p.m. - ESPN2*
*not on SportsNet LA