Angels (25-7-1) @ Dodgers (15-19), 7:10pm
Both club's scheduled second starters are set to start tonight, the first game at Dodger Stadium since the Phillies captured the National League pennant last fall. Randy Wolf will start for the Dodgers, while Dustin Moseley toes the rubber for the Angels. MLB.com's Lyle Spencer tells us Moseley will be followed by Darren Oliver, Rich Thompson, and Jose Arredondo.
#21 / Pitcher / Los Angeles Dodgers
Aug 22, 1976
#58 / Pitcher / Los Angeles Angels
Dec 26, 1981
- Manny Ramirez is expected to play each of the next three games, and get three at bats each game, writes Dylan Hernandez of the LA Times.
- Hernandez also writes that Juan Pierre is handling his reduced role this year a bit better than last year.
- Russell Martin, returning from four days off with the flu, will return to the lineup tonight as the Dodgers field their regular lineup, per Ken Gurnick of MLB.com
- If you like keeping score, the Wirkmaa Baseball Scorebook seems like it's perfect for keeping track of a lot of details. This scorebook came recommended by Christina Kahrl of Baseball Prospectus.
- The Angels lead the all-time Freeway Series, with a 54-43-2 record dating back to 1962, the first year of Dodger Stadium
- Don't forget to tell us your Fave 5 Dodgers.