- Rafael Furcal will end his season hitting either .3003 (0-for-1), .3010 (a walk, HBP, or other non-AB), or .3029 (1-for-1). Either way, he will have a new career high in batting average, surpassing his .2997 in 2006.
- Ted Lilly is going for his 10th win, but is also two home runs away from leading the Dodgers in home runs allowed, which would be amazing for being here for only two months.
- Hong-Chih Kuo will pitch an inning today, hoping for the lowest ERA in Dodger history (minimum 40 innings).
- Rodrigo Lopez has allowed 22 runs (12 earned) and six home runs in 23 2/3 innings against the Dodgers this season. Two of those home runs were hit by Matt Kemp, who is 7-for-13 against Lopez this season.
- Kemp has homered in four straight games. Might he make it five straight to end his season on a high note?
- It's a long shot, but James Loney is just seven plate appearances away from having three straight seasons with 651 PA
Here are today's lineups:
|SS||Ojeda ||2B||Carroll |
|P||Lopez ||P||Lilly |