Similar to the hitting stats I published earlier, this post will only include the Dodgers minor league pitching leaders through July. A couple to things to mention about the pitching so far this year:
- Don’t be fooled by the stats of Daniel Tamares. Even though he was one of the DSL Dodger pitchers who threw the day they had a no hitter, he is in his 4th DSL season and is already 20 years old
- Withrow allowed 3 more homers in July and leads Dodger minor leaguers with 11 HR’s allowed for the season
- Cole St. Clair’s FIP shows that his having a better season than most of us realize
- Shawn Tolleson didn’t have enough innings to qualify for any of the categories, but if he had you would see that he has a 0.57 ERA, a 0.89 WHIP, and a 1.60 FIP through 15.2 innings.
- Ryan Christenson and DSL player Jackson Mateo would have also showed up in leaders for several categories had I lowered the inning minimum.