Heading into tonight, thanks in large part to Clayton Kershaw and Chad BIllingsley the last two days, the Dodgers' bullpen is quite well rested:
- Matt Guerrier: Threw 16 pitches last night, which was preceded by four days off
- Rubby De La Rosa: Threw 29 pitches in a two-inning performance Friday, his only appearance in the last six days
- Mike MacDougal: Threw eight pitches Saturday night, his only appearance in the last five days
- Javy Guerra: Threw 17 pitches last night, which was preceded by four days off
- Scott Elbert: The only Dodger reliever to pitch twice in the past five days, as he threw six pitches last night and three pitches Friday night
- Ramon Troncoso: Threw 30 pitches in two innings on Saturday night, his only appearance in the last eight days
- Josh Lindblom: Last pitched Friday for Chattanooga; itching to make his major league debut
Speaking of relievers, Vicente Padilla will pitch his second rehab game tonight for the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes.
Ted Lilly and Clayton Mortensen face off in the second game of a three-game series. Lilly is coming off back-to-back quality starts for the first time this season.
Jerry Sands gets the call in left field, his third start against a right-handed pitcher in the last four games. His seventh-inning single last night snapped an 0-for-13 since his grand slam one week ago tonight in Houston.
Game Time: 7:10 p.m.