Here are some Dodgers links for a Friday...
- Jerry Sands is profiled in a two-part feature by Chris Jackson of the Albuquerque Examiner. "It was tough having to change things I’d done for years and then change them right over," Sands said of the very secretive adjustments made to his approach by hitting coach John Valentin. "The hot and the cold stretches have been a part of me learning, just a process of what I have to do to be more consistent."
- Outfielder Kyle Russell has been promoted to Triple A Albuquerque.
- Tony Jackson of ESPN Los Angeles says the last five weeks of this season will be used for evaluation for next season.
- Ted Lilly has taken to acupuncture, wrote Ken Gurnick of MLB.com.
- Ben Bolch of the LA Times looks at disparities between home and road numbers for various players.
- Andrew Fisher in his NL West report for Purple Row says the Dodgers need to trade Andre Ethier.
Huston Street is expected to be activated before tonight's game, says Troy Renck of the Denver Post.