Here are your Monday Dodgers links...
- "It's more indicative of how he's hit throughout his career," General Manager Ned Colletti told Dylan Hernandez of the LA Times, regarding the recent surge of James Loney, who is in his third straight year with a sub-.400 slugging percentage. "The games he had in L.A. before we came on this trip, he demonstrated some pull-side power. It's there. He can do it."
- Andre Ethier will have arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Wednesday in Los Angeles. Tony Jackson has the details at ESPN LA.
- Hiroki Kuroda has a neck problem that is affecting his delivery, wrote Hernandez.
- Jon Weisman of Dodger Thoughts examines Dee Gordon's early inability to take a walk.
- In case you were waiting for some more minor league callups from Double A Chattanooga, it's not going to happen. Don Mattingly said this on Sunday, per Ken Gurnick of MLB.com: "You can only play eight guys a day. We've got guys here we want to make sure we look at. We don't want guys here just to sit, even though some guys are interesting down there."