- Ken Gurnick captured the essence of Sandy Koufax's whirlwind 10 days in Dodgers camp for MLB.com.
- Felix Hernandez tells Jon Heyman of CBS Sports that he thinks Clayton Kershaw will end up signing for a contract higher than his seven-year, $175 million deal with the Mariners.
- Kevin Baxter, who covered Alfredo Amezaga in Florida, caught up with the utility man for the Los Angeles Times.
- J.P. Hoornstra at the Daily News wrote about Tom Wright, a 54-year-old knuckleballer at Thursday's open tryout.
- The pseudo Alex Cora from Sons of Steve Garvey took plenty of pictures in his three days following the Dodgers at spring training. See them here, here, and here.
- Jim Callis at Baseball America looked ahead to 2016, and liked what he saw with the division-winning Dodgers:
Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw are still the stars of the team, but Los Angeles also has plenty of fresh faces: free-agent signee Asdrubal Cabrera, international import Yasiel Puig in right field and first-round picks at third base (Corey Seager) and in the rotation (Zach Lee, Chris Reed).
- Jon Bois at Baseball Nation took a humorous look at MLB's auto renewal policy regarding its online audio and video products.
Dodgers links: Sandy Koufax, Clayton Kershaw, Alfredo Amezaga, 54-year-old knuckleballer
More news about a super utility man, a soon-to-be-25-year-old pitcher, a 54-year-old pitcher, a 77-year-old pitcher, looking ahead to 2016, and several pictures from Camelback Ranch.