GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Dodgers on Thursday announced the creation of dedicated prepaid parking lanes at Dodger Stadium entrances in 2015, in an effort to increase traffic flow into the stadium.
Parking at Dodger Stadium is $10 when purchased in advance and $20 when purchased at the gate.
The Dodgers will also offer $5 parking in Lots 13 and 14, just off the corner of Stadium Way and Elysian Parkway, just outside the stadium.
The team is also encouraging fans to use car-service vehicles (like Uber or Lyft), which will be allowed entrance into the stadium at Sunset Gate A, dropping off and picking up passengers in Lot 12 (map here).
More information can be found at dodgers.com/parking.
The Dodgers also on Thursday provided details of the Dodger Stadium Express shuttles, that run to and from Union Station and the South Bay.
The Dodger Stadium Express Union Station shuttle can be boarded at either Union Station or at Broadway and Cesar Chavez, free with a game ticket, or $1.75 without. Parking at Union Station is $6. The Union Station shuttle starts 90 minutes before game time and ends 45 minutes after the game, with two stops inside Dodger Stadium - in center field behind the pavilions, and in the top deck, Lot P.
The South Bay shuttle starts at the Harbor Gateway Transit Center, and begins two hours before game time, and ends 45 minutes after the game. The shuttle is free with a game ticket, or $2.50 without. The lone stop inside Dodger Stadium is in Lot G, behind the right field pavilion.
In addition her are some tips for the shuttle, with more info here:
- Board the Dodger Express Union Station service at the Patsaouras Bus Plaza adjacent to the east portal of Union Station. Parking is $6 at Union Station and the shuttle is free with a Dodger ticket. The service travels to Dodger Stadium via Sunset Blvd. and Cesar Chavez Ave.
- Service will be provided starting 90 minutes prior to the beginning of the game and will end 45 minutes after the end of the game
- Service will be provided every 10 minutes prior to the start of the game and runs approximately every 30 minutes throughout the game
- Dodger tickets will be honored as fare payment to ride the service. Those fans traveling from Union Station without a ticket will pay regular one-way fare of $1.75.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the many transportation alternatives that serve Union Station that will connect them to the Dodger Stadium Express Union Station.
- Metro operates the Metro Gold Line from East Los Angeles to Pasadena
- The Metro Red/Purple subway lines operate from Wilshire/Western and North Hollywood to downtown
- The Metro Green Line operates between Norwalk and El Segundo and intersects with the Metro Blue Line operating between Long Beach and downtown Los Angeles
- Metrolink and Amtrak trains are available and Metro operates many bus lines that serve Union Station where patrons can easily transfer to the Dodger Stadium Express Union Station.