Here are some photos from around the park at Camelback Ranch on Wednesday during the Dodgers' spring training opener against the White Sox.
Spring training photos 2015: Camelback Ranch Game 1
- A view from behind home plate at Camelback Ranch about 45 minutes before game time.
- A view of the "pace of play" clock in left center field.
- The "pace of play" clock behind home plate, less obstructive than the center field clock.
- Dodgers retired numbers beyond the left field bullpen at Camelback Ranch
- White Sox retired numbers beyond the right field bullpen at Camelback Ranch
- Dodger Dogs are available at Camelback Ranch
- $6.50 for the souvenir cup at Camelback Ranch.
- Carlos Frias and Kyle Jensen, showing off the Dodgers' decision to wear blue tops with white pants as the home team, plus the blue cap with a white bill.
- Starting lineups and managers were introduced during pregame ceremonies, with both teams players and coaches lined up on the foul lines.
- Erik Bedard leaves the game after his two innings, headed back to the clubhouse with strength coach Brandon McDaniel.
- Corey Seager draws a walk in the seventh inning.