LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers’ series finale against the Rockies on Sunday, Sept. 10 will be televised by TBS, and available in the Los Angeles market without a blackout, the network announced on Wednesday.
The Rockies are currently in second wild card position in the National League, four games ahead of the Brewers and two games behind the Diamondbacks, making that series with the Dodgers a potential National League Division Series preview.
The 1:10 p.m. PT game on Sept. 10 at Dodger Stadium will have Brian Anderson and Ron Darling on the TBS call, which will be available to watch in the Los Angeles market. SportsNet LA will also televise the game.
TBS will broadcast the entirety of the National League playoffs. The NLDS will begin on Friday, Oct. 6.
At the moment, seven of the Dodgers’ 32 games remaining regular season games will be televised in the Los Angeles market, for those without SportsNet LA:
- Tuesday, Sept. 5 vs. Arizona, 7:10 p.m. (KTLA)
- Sunday, Sept. 10 vs. Colorado, 1:10 p.m. (TBS)
- Tuesday, Sept. 12 at San Francisco, 7:15 p.m. (KTLA)
- Saturday, Sept. 16 at Washington, 10:05 a.m. (Fox)
- Sunday, Sept. 17 at Washington, 5 p.m. (ESPN)
- Tuesday, Sept. 19 at Philadelphia, 4:05 p.m. (KTLA)
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 vs. San Diego, 7:10 p.m. (KTLA)