This week on the podcast we brought on David Hood to talk about the Dodgers’ 2018 draft, including detailed analysis of the top 10 picks and many others.
In case you missed some of David’s earlier draft coverage here are some of his posts:
- J.T. Ginn (1st round) profile
- Michael Grove (2nd round) profile
- John Rooney (3rd round) profile
- Braydon Fisher (4th round) profile
- Rounds 5-10 overview
- David’s top 200 draft prospects
We also talked on the podcast about which picks were closest to the majors, and which current Dodgers prospects might be most likely to be included in a trade in July.
Episode link (time: 45:09)