Starting today and for the remainder of the year, True Blue LA readers will get an opportunity to vote on the Dodger team of the decade.
The qualifications are fairly simple, for a player, it is a minimum 100 games played at that position and for a pitcher, it will be a minimum 200 innings as a starter or 50 games appeared as a reliever.
We start at catcher, there a five players who appeared in at least 100 games behind the plate for the Dodgers, they are in order of bWAR as a Dodger:
- Yasmani Grandal, who played for the Dodgers from 2015 through 2018 and was an All-Star selection in 2015
- A.J. Ellis, who was a Dodger from 2010 through 2016
- Austin Barnes, who first came up in 2015 and is currently on the 40-man roster
- Russell Martin, who bookends the decade, having played for the Dodgers in 2010 and then returned to the team for the 2019 season
- Rod Barajas, who caught for the Dodgers in 2010 and 2011
2010s Dodger team: Catcher
Please vote here
2010s Dodger Catcher
This poll is closed