Here are some links to get your morning started.
- Justin Turner was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night.
- Dodgers’ Manager Dave Roberts called onto The Rich Eisen Show yesterday. Here’s a clip of him talking about the upcoming season, as well as which Dodger is the most likely to lick a bat. The Rich Eisen Show airs daily at 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET on AT&T AUDIENCE Network which can be found on DIRECTV Ch. 239.
- Justin Turner also appeared in New Era’s “We Reign As One” campaign, alongside Christian Yelich, Ronald Acuña Jr., Francisco Lindor and Didi Gregorious. Here is the video to the commercial.
- Cody Bellinger has been named the Dodgers’ everyday right fielder, seeing the end of his platooning days. The Orange County Register’s Bill Plunkett delves deep into the story.
- The Athletic’s Pedro Moura takes a look at the Dodgers’ mentality going into the season. It’s quite refreshing to see the boys taking it one game at a time, instead of trying to live up to last season. (Subscription required)
- LA Times columnist Chris Erskine taste-tested the new Dodger Stadium food offerings “ ... for the sake of journalism.” This story includes a video of him eating each dish, as well as a listicle of each item, how much it costs and where to find it.
Around the league...
- Sports Illustrated previewed all of the MLB uniform changes in their annual “Uni Watch” article.
- The Athletic polled players from all 30 ball clubs and asked their opinions on varying subjects. These subjects included funniest teammate, opinions of expanding the DH position into the National League and banning the shift. (Subscription required)
- DAZN (pronounced: “da-zone”) announced more names joining their MLB whiparound show, including the Cespedes Family BBQ Twitter duo and host of the HQ Trivia app. Awful Announcing takes a quick look at these new additions and what this show means for baseball.
- MLB has a new top-selling jersey. Can you guess who it is? Bleacher Report wrote about it.