National League West action wrapped up early on Thursday, with just the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks playing.
The Dodgers remain on top, with a 16-11 record. The Diamondbacks are right behind them, being just a half a game behind first while San Diego Padres are one game behind as well.
NL West Standings
|Los Angeles Dodgers||32||18||0.640||—||19-6||13-12||7-3|
|San Diego Padres||26||24||0.520||6.0||14-14||12-10||4-6|
|San Francisco Giants||21||28||0.429||10.5||10-15||11-13||5-5|
This week in the NL West:
- The Dodgers head back home to play the Pittsburgh Pirates before heading out on another road trip. Their first stop will be San Francisco to play three.
- The Diamondbacks have a short week, playing three against the Chicago Cubs before they play the New York Yankees in two.
- The Padres have a seven-game road trip, facing the Washington Nationals for three games and then heading to Atlanta to play the Braves in four games.
- The San Francisco Giants get a long stint at home, playing the Yankees in a three-game series and finishing off the week with a three-game series versus the Dodgers.
- The Colorado Rockies are on the road this week. They play a weekend series against the Braves before heading to Milwaukee to face the Brewers in a four-game set.
Correction: A previous version of this post indicated the Dodgers and Diamondbacks were tied at first place. The Dodgers are the only NL West team in first place.