This week on the podcast we navigate through the various roadblocks and speed bumps for the Dodgers, including but not limited to...
- Cody Bellinger hurting his shoulder
- A.J. Pollock undergoing elbow surgery
- Kenley Jansen and home runs
- Joe Kelly in a perpetual state of allowing runs
- Dropping two of three to a bad Giants team
There is also a Bellinger pace update, though considerably cooled down to human levels, plus more on the new guy Travis d’Arnaud, Matt Beaty making it to the show, a defense of the quality start, and crossword puzzle apps.
Episode link (time: 52:54)