Ever wakeup and wonder, who else is joining the Dodgers in the 2019 postseason? Well, we have everything you need right here to see what is going on. We will be here until the last division and wild card race is done as we have 13 days left until Sunday, Sept. 29th (unless there are some tie-breakers).
Note that when you see a number between parentheses like “Cubs (12),” that means that is their elimination number from either the division or wild card race.
Any Clinchmas today?
No team can clinch a division race today.
National League Division Races
NL West - Dodgers clinched the division on Tuesday, Sept. 10th
American League Division Races
National League Wild-Card Race
- Nationals have the first wild-card position and have a slim half-game lead over second-wild card position Cubs
- Cubs lead Brewers (12) by a game, have five-games lead over both the Phillies (9) and the Mets (8) and 5½ games over the Diamondbacks (7)
- The Giants (3) are on the edge of being eliminated from the wild-card race
American League Wild-Card Race
- Athletics are in the first wild-card position and have a one-game lead over the Rays
- Rays have a 1½ games lead over the Indians (11)
- The Red Sox (4) could be eliminated this week from the postseason, that would end a short streak of two World Series winners qualifying for the following season’s playoffs. 2015 World Series winner Royals were the last title holder to fail to qualify for the following season’s playoff
7:10 pm PT - Rays @ Dodgers
3:35 pm - Angels @ Yankees
4:10 pm - Giants @ Red Sox
4:10 pm - Tigers @ Indians
4:20 pm - Phillies @ Braves
4:40 pm - Padres @ Brewers
4:40 pm - White Sox @ Twins
4:45 pm - Nationals @ Cardinals
5:05 pm - Reds @ Cubs
5:10 pm - Rangers @ Astros
5:40 pm - Mets @ Rockies
6:40 pm - Marlins @ Diamondbacks
7:07 pm - Royals @ Athletics
As we get closer to the postseason, we will talk about tiebreakers. Dodgers fans may want to keep track of how the Braves are doing as the Dodgers will still be trying to secure home field advantage throughout the National League playoffs. The Dodgers need a combination of seven Dodgers wins or Braves losses in order to secure home field advantage.