Happy November, everyone.
Wait, it’s November? My goodness. Just a friendly reminder that the Dodgers are your 2020 World Series CHAMPIONS! I told you in my last article I’d be saying that a lot.
Not much news today, so I thought I’d have all of you engage in the comments with a fun topic. Where were you when the Dodgers won the World Series last week? Who were you with? Share all your experiences in the comments below with other Dodgers fans.
I was watching the game at my uncle’s house with my parents, my aunt, uncle and cousins. Celebrating the Dodgers’ win with my family was something I will never forget.
- Mike Brito, the Scout Who Brought Mexican Pitchers Urías and González to the Dodgers
- Bringing a title to L.A. has special meaning for Dodgers’ Julio Urias
- Detroit Free Press: Justin Turner’s selfish act ruined the Dodgers’ World Series victory and broke my heart
- Path to the World Series title: How the Dodgers won the championship
- Spotlighting the six relievers who clinched Dodgers’ first title since 1988