- Inside Joe Davis’ rare college football-to-baseball broadcasting doubleheader. The man can truly do it all.
- Should Kenley Jansen remain the closer? The LA Times dives into it.
Around the league
- The Wilpon family announced Monday that it has signed an agreement to sell the Mets to Steve Cohen. The transaction is subject to the approval of the other Major League Baseball owners and is worth slightly more than $2.4 billion, according to a source — a record for a North American professional sports team.
- Rob Manfred hopeful fans can attend playoffs; says Mets sale is an ‘opportunity’
- Cy Young roundtable: 5 questions about the National League’s 3 frontrunners
- ESPN MLB Power Rankings: The biggest 2020 surprise on all 30 teams
- Want a crazy story in 2020? The Chicago White Sox are playing out of their mind now
- Here are some notable young standout players you should keep your eye on as the season unwinds
- We just took a look at some of the young guys, how about some of the old guys still getting it done?
- Kyle Lewis gave us arguably one of the best catches of the season
Kyle Lewis got UP— Bleacher Report MLB (@BR_MLB) September 15, 2020
Robbed the A’s of a grand slam