- Jorge Castillo of The LA Times provides an update on Dave Roberts, saying he has not had discussions with the organization regarding a possible extension. Per the article, Roberts said he “fully” expects to manage the Dodgers in 2022 whether a new agreement is reached or not. But he prefers a contract extension.
- Notes on the championship series from a onetime Dodgers resister, from David Ulin at The LA Times
- Jaylon Thompson from USA Today discusses the offseason questions surrounding the Dodgers
- Next year’s Dodgers, whomever they are, need to fix a familiar problem, writes Mark Whicker of The Daily News
- What’s going to happen with Albert Pujols’ career? Will be retire? Will he be back in LA? Chris Cwik of Yahoo! News on what we can expect this offseason
- Some matches are made in heaven. The one that resulted in Los Angeles Dodgers rookie relief pitcher Phil Bickford signing with the College of Southern Nevada was consummated at a Coco’s Bakery Restaurant in Victorville, California. Ron Kantowski of the Las Vegas Review Journal with an incredible story on the Dodgers’ reliever.