During the Christmas season, you see all kinds of custom and different light setups in people’s yards. Every year, you tend to see something you’ve never seen before.
Here’s a first for you.
This Dodgers family had a light setup of (former) Dodgers pitcher Joe Kelly doing his infamous pouty face. Awesome, right?
Well, to make it even better, the man himself stopped by the house with his family and took a photo with the family. According to the post, Kelly took his wife Ashley and oldest son Knox to the house.
Stay awesome, Joe.
- Juan Toribio of MLB.com examines each player the Dodgers selected in the minor league portion of the Rule 5 draft from last week
- Mark Langill at Dodger Insider with a detailed trip through the vault with this great piece on Sandy Koufax
- ESPN ranked every team and how they’ve improved this offseason. The Dodgers were ranked dead last.
- What do MLB teams do during the lockout? Buster Olney has you covered
- The Athletic with a complete rundown of every transaction and move from every team this offseason