Would you like to take home the gold jersey worn by your favorite player from this past weekend? Well, now’s your chance!
You have a chance to bid and win a game-used jersey from every Dodgers player from this past weekend. All the proceeds will go towards the Dodgers foundation, so not only are you taking home some sweet merchandise, you’re supporting a great cause!
If you have any hopes of adding one of these jerseys to your collection, it’s likely going to cost you. As of right now, the bid for a Clayton Kershaw game-worn jersey is only going to cost... $8,025. Well, maybe you won’t be adding that one.
As of right now, the cheapest jersey available is Scott Alexander, whose jersey is going for $525. You can also take home a Blake Treinen, Victor Gonzalez, Corey Knebel, Dennis Santana, Matt Beaty or Jimmy Nelson jersey for less than $1,000 (as of now).
There’s also an option to bid on four San Manuel Dugout Club Tickets for the April 14th game vs. the Rockies. These tickets include complimentary in-seat service for all food and non-alcoholic beverages. This package also includes 2 Preferred Parking Passes. Currently the bid is at $2,100.
- Zach McKinstry’s career with the Dodgers is off to an incredible start
- Justin Turner called out MLB for their awful replay system after Sunday Night Baseball
- The Padres placed left-hander Adrian Morejon on the 10-day injured list. He was supposed to pitch against the Dodgers on Friday. With him out, who gets the nod?
- Stan Kasten is sticking to his game plan
- The LA Times writes about why the Dodgers should retire Fernando Valenzuela’s number
- To celebrate the Dodgers’ World Series championship, Walker Buehler teamed up with Buffalo Trace Distillery to gift each of his teammates and coaches a custom engraved bottle of Eagle Rare 10-Year Bourbon.