To open the season, the Dodgers were 3/1 favorites to win their second consecutive championship. They still have much better odds than any other team, but their value is no longer 3/1. Instead, it’s 17/5, or 3.4/1. I know, such a hit! The Dodgers could lose 10 games in a row and they’d still be the betting favorite (as they should be!)
Their odds (9/5) to win the National League haven’t changed, but their odds to win the division have. They opened the season at 2/5, meaning you’d win $2 for every $5 you spent. Now, they’re currently 4/15, meaning you’d win $4 for every $15 you spent.
If I were to place a bet, I’d still bet on the Dodgers to win it all.
- FanGraphs goes in depth on the Dodgers potentially having their very own shifting strategy
- After rough week, Dodgers are no longer No. 1 in power rankings
- Dustin Nosler shares his No. 1 prospect in the Dodgers organization
- The Dodgers’ chances of setting the major-league record for wins took a pretty big hit
- Dodgers launch Dodgers Love LA Community Tour