For those who are involved in betting, this might blow your mind. As of right now, the Dodgers aren’t the betting favorites to win tonight in San Diego. If that line closes, it will be the first time in 150 games — including the postseason — that the Dodgers aren’t the betting favorites.
Depending on which sports book you use, the odds could be different. However, the Dodgers are currently +110 on FanDuel.
According to Yahoo! Sports, the last time the Dodgers were underdogs in a game was back in the division series on October 7, 2019, against the Nationals. Since then, they’ve been favored to win in 150 straight games.
There’s still plenty of time for the line to change, and the Dodgers very well could end up being favorites. However, if that streak is snapped tonight, it will be some time before we see one reach 150 again.... we may never see it again.
- Father of Andrew Toles refuses to lose son to schizophrenia
- Dodgers find themselves in unexpected three-team race in NL West
- As MLB’s crackdown on foreign substances advances, now comes the difficult part
- ICYMI: Dodgers pitchers are ready to adjust to MLB’s foreign-substance crackdown
- Wander Franco, the No. 1 prospect in all of baseball, will be called up by the Rays