Happy Fourth of July, everyone! I hope you all have a safe and fun day, however you’re celebrating it. Oh, and I hope you enjoy some 8:00 a.m. Dodgers baseball!
I’ll be going over to my parents’ house and watching the game, along with the Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. I’ve watched it with my dad every year of my life, and plan on carrying on the tradition of watching men and women stuff 50+ hot dogs in their mouths.
Drop a comment down below and share with me your July 4th traditions!
- Juan Toribo of MLB.com spoke with David Price. He told him that he’ll start on Sunday if that is what the Dodgers ask of him.
- Dylan Hernandez of the LA Times writes that the Dodgers should have never signed Trevor Bauer
- Old friend Dennis Santana was called up by the Rangers
- The All-Star reserves are announced later today. MLB.com goes over some of the toughest roster decisions
- Speaking of All-Star roster decisions, Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic gives his selections