Well, the time is finally here. It was circled on everyone’s calendar when the schedule for the 2021 season was released.
For the first time since we learned of the biggest cheating scandal in baseball in a century, the 2017 AL West champions will return to Dodger Stadium.... in front of a packed stadium. Frankly, I don’t even know what to expect. Dodger Stadium holds 56,000 people and I fully expect Tuesday and Wednesday night to be a sellout.
Eric wrote a great piece yesterday where he previewed the upcoming series. If you haven’t done so yet, go check that out.
I’ll be there tonight, and I’m sure a lot of you will be there as well. This will certainly be something, that’s all I have to say. What can we expect? Honestly, I have no clue.
- Juan Toribio of MLB.com writes about how Los Angeles will be energized for this two-game series with Houston
- Dodgers fans finally get to voice their anger in person at cheating Astros, writes Mike DiGiovanna of The LA Times
- Fabian Ardaya of The Athletic takes an inside look at what we can expect from this series
- Are the Dodgers a “Super-Team”? Tom Verducci of Sports Illustrated writes about how they can be stopped
- Old friend DJ Peter was claimed off waivers by the Rangers. He was DFA’d by the Dodgers last week.
- Dustin Nosler from Dodgers Digest gives us his Top 30 prospects in the Dodgers organization